Moon

Moon

Tuesday 3 June 2014

Welcome

Alexander's Astronomy Sketching is the site where I share my astronomical sketching, ideas, inspirations and motivations.

It is a place where the niche of astronomical sketching can be explored and learnt.  Where techniques are examined and expanded, where the strengths of each and every instrument is celebrated, and where art and science meet.

I intend to share my experiences and work with you.  Works that I have just completed.  Places I travel to.  People I meet.  And hopefully inspire you to share your own thoughts, and even inspire you to put pencil to paper!

From our closest neighbour the Moon, to roving visitors of comets, the majestic planets and the wonders of the expanding cosmos - all interpreted through the media of illustration - the oldest form of astronomical imaging.

Alexander Massey.



No comments:

Post a Comment